March 5, 2008

Reinstall Windows with only freeware programs

So, this is an old article but still great! Check it out here:

http://www.freewaregenius.com/2007/10/29/reinstall-windows-and-outfit-your-system-with-all-freeware-programs/

I don't use all of the programs and I do feel some are missing. But, overall it's a very good list of all freeware programs that can take care of basically anything you will ever need to do on your comp.

Programs on the list I highly recommend and use are(in no particular order):
AVG Antivirus
Spyware Terminator
Comodo Firewall
TweakUI
OpenOffice
CCleaner
Mozbackup
Faststone Capture
GOM Media Player
VLC media player
Mediamonkey
MP3Tag
Revo Uninstaller
uTorrent
Azureus
Starter

Stuff I couldn't believe isn't listed:
Firefox
Thunderbird
PeerGuardian
Miro
Klite Codec Pack

Probably more but I can't think of anything else off the top of my head that's really important.

Anyway, check out Samer's site. He ROCKS!

No comments: