March 9, 2008

Saboten-Con

You know, I wasn't really considering going to this con for two reasons.

1) Not sure if it would be a suitable replacement for Anizona
and
2) Going to Anime Expo and need to save all my $ for that.

But, after the most recent annoucement of another voice actor (the third so far) I don't think I'm going to be able to resist going. So, far it looks to be a WAY WAY better con than Anizona has been.

I mean seriously...just check out some of what the con has to offer. Well, at lesat what has been annouced so far.

Events:

AMV Contest
Draw Your Own Manga Contest
EGL Tea Party
Hare Hare Yukai Dance Camp
Movie Previews - Barry Bard Memorial
Art Workshops
Voice Acting Panels
Manga Artist Panels
Cosplay Demonstrations
Hall Cosplay Contest
Masquerade

Guests:
Greg Ayres
Laura Bailey
Travis Willingham
Erica Reis
Armand Villavert

And more is to come!!!!


For information on the con check out their site here:

http://sabotencon.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to go :3